Black dogs suffer more discrimination than any other dogs, and so do black cats. This is a fact, and even if most people don’t realize it, they tend to overlook them and move on to the next dog. The reasons why this happens range from silly to too complicated, but since October 1st is Black Dog Day, in this post, I only want to focus on why you should adopt a black four-legged friend.
- Black dogs are rarely preferred, so adopting one is a simple way for you make a difference.
- Black dogs always look clean.
- Black dogs are easy to groom.
- Black dog look good in any color. Choosing a collar, a bed, or a leash for them is a piece of cake.
- They will not mess up your elegant black winter coat or expensive suit.
- They are mysterious.
- They will look good in every photo.
- They will look good next to you, no matter what you wear.
- They will love you just like a white, a brown or a yellow dog will.
- They are available.
In a nutshell, there are many reasons to adopt a black dog and absolutely no reason not to. They are as loving, fun and loyal as any other dog and they are waiting for you. Shelters are packed with them, so pay them a visit, and choose one. 🙂